- Our Projects
- Our Team
St Philip Catholic Church undertook major renovations of its original chapel built in 1871 with American Constructors. The renovation efforts were recognized when the parish received a historic preservation award from the Heritage Foundation of Franklin and Williamson County, TN. The restoration brought the chapel up to current codes in terms of heating, air conditioning, electrical and fire-proofing. The original 1871 wood floor was preserved, refinished and reinstalled over a new concrete and brick foundation, new electrical wiring, paint and finishes throughout.