American Constructors, founded in Nashville, TN, in 1979, is a locally owned general contractor and construction management firm. ACI has established itself as one of the Southeast’s premier commercial builders with expertise in the markets of public and private schools, church and worship facilities, healthcare and performing arts centers. The company’s goal is to help clients achieve their objectives in building a new facility or renovating an existing one by working on a team approach basis with the client and designers.
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center – Nashville, Tennessee
- Vanderbilt University Student Recreation Center – Nashville, Tennessee
- University of the South Smith Hall – Sewanee, Tennessee
- The Commons at the Crossings – Antioch, Tennessee
- NHC Place at the Trace – Nashville, Tennessee